A #EurovisionAgain judging panel of 5 drew up a shortlist of 10, putting forward two entrants each. The overall winner was picked by an independent 6th judge. The overall winner was entrant 9) UKRAINE. The short list is as follows.
|Judge:||Country||Direct URL to tweet:|
|Judge 5||Ukraine (WINNING ENTRY)||https://twitter.com/sophacles/status/1276969692591263746|
This competition took place on Saturday 27 June, 2020, and is now closed. The terms and conditions are below.
#EurovisionAgain has partnered with Netflix to promote the release of the film The Story of Fire Saga. As part of this promotion Netflix has kindly supplied a prize for a competition that #EurovisionAgain will be running tonight (27.06.20).
Competition Terms and Conditions:
Tonight (27.06.20) we’re watching the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest in Copenhagen.
We want you to recreate one of the acts from 2014 and to then post a photo on Twitter. The more homespun and ridiculous the costumes and staging, the better… and to make it slightly more challenging: no Conchitas.
To enter: tweet your photo with the act/country name that you’re recreating along with the following three hashtags: #EurovisionAgain #FireSaga #2014Again
Keep it cute, keep it classy, keep it clean.
This competition is open to everyone and entries must be posted between 21:00 and 23:59 CEST (8pm – 10.59pm UK time) on Saturday 27 June. The photo must have been taking during this time frame.
Team #EurovisionAgain will choose our top ten entrants and then ask a special independent judge to pick the overall winner.
The overall winner will receive a pair of tickets to the Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final 2021. 9 runners-up will each receive a 3 month Netflix subscription. See “Prize Details” below.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
If we consider that you or your entry are in breach of these terms and conditions, or if we have grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating a Promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry), without limiting the options available to us, we reserve the right in our sole discretion (and without us incurring any liability) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person we reasonably believe to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. You agree that you will not do anything which is likely to bring EurovisionAgain, Netflix or any of our promotion partners into disrepute or which might adversely affect our or their reputation.
The promoter of this competition is @EurovisionAgain / Rob Holley.
Winners will be announced the day after the competition closes, and their Twitter handles will be listed on this page.
Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
You must be identifiable in the photograph you submit and you must have permission from anyone else in the photo before you submit the entry.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Receipt of prizes shall be arranged with Netflix. EurovisionAgain will put the winner and runners-up in direct contact with Netflix and shall not enter into any further correspondence with Entrants about the prizes.
The first prize is one pair of Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final 2021 (the “ESC Final”) tickets:
- Travel to the ESC Final, accommodation, food/drink and any other expenses are not included in the prize.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Netflix and EurovisionAgain will not be responsible for refusal of entry or other consequences for arriving late at the venue for the ESC Final.
- Entry to the ESC Final is subject to the event organiser’s and the venue’s terms and conditions. In addition, Netflix reserves the right to revoke the winner’s tickets (without incurring any liability), if in its reasonable opinion the winner or the winner’s guest(s) or travel companion(s) conduct themselves in a way which is abusive or which exposes them or others to any medical, security, safety or similar risk whatsoever (including if they are intoxicated or abusive in any way).
The 9 runners-up will each win a 3 month Netflix subscription:
- Prize includes a gift code valid for 3 months of the Netflix streaming service (2S service), to be redeemed by [31/10/2020].
- Non-transferable. One time use. No resale. Has no cash value and cannot be combined with any other specials or free offers. No refunds or credits for partial months.
- Use of the Netflix service is subject to the terms located at http://www.netflix.com/termsofuse.
Netflix reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) (in whole or in part) with a substitute prize(s) of equal or greater monetary value if for any reason the prize(s) as contemplated in these terms and conditions can not be awarded. For example, Netflix may offer a reasonable cash alternative to the ESC Final tickets (the cash amount to determined in Netflix’s discretion) should the ESC Final be cancelled or postponed.